Effective Date: January, 2022
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CoreLife Eatery and our website: http://www.corelifeeatery.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect
- With whom it is shared
- How it can be corrected
- How it is secured
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CoreLife Eatery or any third party (including our affiliates);
- Our franchisees through websites they operate; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Sites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Separate terms may apply instead of or in addition to the Terms in connection with certain/other programs and services offered by CoreLife Eatery (“Programs”). By using the Services, you agree to this Policy, the Terms, and/or any applicable Program terms. We may change or modify this Policy from time to time and will post the updated Policy with a “Last Updated” effective date of the revisions. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the changes or modifications, and, to the extent permitted by law, you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued access to or use of the Services and/or participation in any of the Programs after this Policy has been changed or modified (see Last Updated date above) signifies your acceptance of the updated Policy. As a result, you should frequently review this Policy and the Terms and Program terms to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, use of and/or participation in the Services. If you do not agree to the changed or modified Policy Terms and/or Program terms, do not use the Services.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to place an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, events, etc.
CoreLife Eatery collects both Personal Information (defined below) and Other Information (defined below) regarding users of the Services or relating to the Services, either directly or through the activities of third-party suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”) and/or franchisees. For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a person. “Other Information” is any information that is not Personal Information. We may combine Other Information with Personal Information, and in those circumstances we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. The Personal Information that CoreLife Eatery collects may include:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Gender Expression
- Email address
- Phone number
- Persistent online identifier (e.g. persistent cookie, IP address, MAC address)
- Geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude)
- Social media identifiers
- Certain financial payment details for purchases
- Financial and business information related to a franchisee applicant
- Financial and business information related to a catering applicant/customer
- Internet/Network information, such as device name, device ID, browsing history, browser type, interaction with website or online advertisement
- Inquiry information, such as your questions/feedback to us or survey responses
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe links within our emails.
We request information from you on our order form for online ordering. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use outside credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected to the best of our abilities both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access and identify repeat visitors on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate, and therefore, disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email), and demographic information (such as zip code and age range). Contact information will be used to notify any winners and/or to add to our email lists for marketing.
Marketing & Re-Marketing
CoreLife Eatery, our franchisees, or our Suppliers may use Personal Information and Other Information in a number of ways, including:
- To help us better understand and serve our customers.
- To fulfill your order either online or in our stores.
- To provide Services, Program and services functionality and to administer the Services, including to let you sign up for an account, provide you with Program benefits, verify your participation in a Program, process orders placed, track submissions, to keep records of our interactions, and to ensure your compliance with the applicable Program terms. Note that third-party information you provide (for example, your friend in a forward-to-a-friend program) may be maintained in connection with your submission. Please note that we may suspend, cancel, or combine our loyalty program or other accounts through the Services if they appear to be duplicative.
- To contact you by email, phone, text, push notice or other method regarding our products and services, including matters related to your account, your order, or your future catering needs.
- To provide you with, or otherwise respond to your submissions or requests for, information and/or services, including but not limited to providing e-newsletters, webcasts, text messages, push notices, marketing, and other programs; responding to web submissions through contact us page, catering and other inquiries.
- To send you promotional messages regarding new products or services, events in our eateries, events that CoreLife Eatery or our franchisees sponsor, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes and surveys, and special offers and marketing programs, which may include information about our affiliated company(ies), franchisees, and/or other programs with which any of us or them are involved, and/or information about third party products, services, offers or programs.
- Survey responses received by CoreLife Eatery may not be in an anonymous format and may be associated with your Program account or other Personal Information.
- To provide location-based services to you (such as notifying you of nearby eatery locations or sending push notifications to you) or to engage in analysis, research, product development, and targeted marketing by email, push notification, online or in-app advertising, or otherwise based on your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), your use of our Services, and Personal Information that we collect from you on the Services.
- To enhance our customers’ and Service users’ experiences in our eateries, on the Services or in a Program, and enhance the sales efforts of CoreLife Eatery and/or our franchisees.
- To Protect Our Online Security and Our/Our Supplier’s Rights, Property and Interests. To monitor and protect the security of our computer systems and networks, and to protect CoreLife Eatery and our Supplier’s rights, property and interests.
- To conduct research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services, Programs and our online and offline marketing efforts, and to develop and implement products, services, and marketing programs. This may include the combination of Personal Information with Other Information as well as with Personal Information or Other Information acquired by us from online and offline sources.
- To work with third parties to append data to our records or enable other parties to append Other Information to their records.
- To coordinate Program activities and communications with other communications and marketing programs conducted by us and/or franchisees. For purposes of targeted or customized advertising or messaging to you.
- To prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate, negotiate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about consumers is among the assets transferred or is otherwise relevant to the evaluation, negotiation or conduct of the transaction.
We may share your Personal and/or Other Information with third parties as described in this Policy and for our business purposes including:
- To our Suppliers who are performing services for us, including, without limitation, companies that host our Services or information systems, deliver communications on our behalf, make gift card and e-gift card services available to you, or otherwise assist us with providing the Services to you.
- Within CoreLife Eatery and our Franchisees. To our affiliates, franchisees, business units, Suppliers, consultants and agents including as part of our consideration of any franchise application and to administer Programs and Services.
- The Services may also contain a Facebook “like” button and/or a Twitter “follow” button. If you choose to use these features or other comment or sharing features provided through the Services, such action may disclose your Personal Information not just to third-party websites and services, but also to their users and the public more generally. The Services may also allow you to share portions of your account information with third parties (for example, in connection with your use of an electronic wallet) and will automatically share information about your use of our Services with third parties if you use third party services to interact with the Services (for example in connection with your use of third party voice assist or payment services). See the “Third-Party Sites” section below.
- To third parties in the event of a proposed or actual merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, financing, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our business or assets.
- To Suppliers and other third parties to engage in analysis, research, improvements to our products and services, and product development. These parties may use insights gathered from such information to improve their own products or services.
- To Third Parties in Aggregated Form. To Suppliers and other third parties in an aggregated form that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any consumer or household, such as sharing statistics about users of the Services for CoreLife Eatery’s, Supplier’s, and third party(ies)’ business purposes or otherwise.
- To third parties so they can tell you about their products, services, offers and programs which work with or are otherwise related to CoreLife Eatery’s, its affiliates’ and/or franchisee’s products, services and offers. For example, we may share your information with a payment processor in order for them to tell you about how their services work with CoreLife Eatery’s services. To third parties when you use their services together with our Services, or when you share information directly through our Services. For example, the Services may contain links to third-party websites that incorporate comments and social media features.
- To Third Parties at Your Request or Otherwise with Your Consent. To third parties at your direction or with your consent.
We and our Suppliers may implement and evaluate our marketing activities and programs, including to engage in targeted and personalized online advertising on the Services, on third-party websites, mobile apps, TV, or other online or offline services operated by third parties. This marketing may be targeted to you based on Personal Information or Other Information collected over time, such as through your participation in the Programs, your activity on the Services, your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), your activity on unaffiliated third-party sites, mobile apps, or other online services, other marketing activities and Programs, and/or from third parties with whom we work. We and our Suppliers, including Facebook, may use Tracking Technologies (as described under “Usage Information” above) to collect information for such marketing and evaluation purposes. For example, our Suppliers may use the fact that you visited the CoreLife Eatery website to deliver ads to you on non-CoreLife Eatery websites, or they may use the fact that you used the CoreLife Eatery mobile app to deliver ads to you on non-CoreLife Eatery mobile apps. We and our Suppliers may also identify whether our marketing activities and programs resulted in you engaging in other activities on our Services, our advertising and/or marketing, making purchases from us and/or our franchisees, visiting locations or otherwise engaging with us. In addition, we and our Suppliers may target CoreLife Eatery ads to you on your TV or other online services if we or our Supplier have identified you as a CoreLife Eatery customer using information we share with them, such as your name, email address, or mailing address.
We and our Suppliers may use collected information to establish connections among related web browsers and devices (such as smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs) for targeted advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. We and/or our Suppliers may match your browsers or devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household. This means that your online behavior (information about your activity on websites or apps on your current browser or device and your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude) may be combined with information collected from your other browsers or devices. For example, our Suppliers may use this information to deliver an ad on your tablet or smartphone, to limit the number of times you see an ad across your devices, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across devices.
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
P.O. Box 773
Vestal, New York 13851-0773