CoreLife Challenge Game Plan
We know change isn’t always easy, but the goal of the dietary changes during this Challenge is to remove the food and drink items that zap your energy and induce cravings that can sabotage results. We want to replace those with foods packed with nutrients to fuel your body and mind and support your goals!
Things to Avoid:
- Sugar: cereals, sweets, pasta, breads, crackers, juices, sodas, sports drinks, and alcohol
- Fast food
- Wheat/gluten, packaged snacks
- Hydrogenated oils, trans fats
- Highly caffeinated drinks
- Reduce dairy and soy
Choose Foods That Fuel:
- Proteins (animal or vegetarian)
- Healthy fats (tree nuts, avocado, fish)
- Fiber-rich foods like quinoa, beans, rice bran
- Bone broth
- Drink plenty of water, and if possible, we recommend trying to incorporate some green tea, and apple cider vinegar.
- We recommend three vegetable servings and one fruit serving per day
- Breakfast is an optional meal. If you are not hungry, listen to your body
- Avoid snacking
- Participate in intermittent fasting on days 2, 9, and 16, so no breakfast or lunch
- Full fasts on days 6, 13, and 20, so don’t eat from Sunday after dinner, until Tuesday breakfast
Aim to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night and try to get to bed by 10 PM. Before bed, avoid blue light from cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices.
Start an exercise routine! Pick activities that you like to do that help strengthen your body. Walking, running/sprints, weight lifting, and resistance training are all great types of exercise. There are plenty of options out there, so find something you like and get moving!
Through the Challenge, aim to increase the intensity, duration, or frequency of your workouts to continue making improvements.
When eating out, opt for real, whole foods. Choose proteins, vegetables, and healthy fats, while avoiding fried or processed foods. Review the Challenge guidelines and make food choices that support your goals! It’s not about saying “no,” it’s about saying “not right now.”
CoreLife Eatery is a perfect choice for healthy eating over the next 21 days. It will provide you with great tasting, quality meals that are designed to feed your body and mind, while allowing you to stay on track!
The information provided by CoreLife Eatery for the CoreLife Challenge is not medical advice. All participants should consult with their primary physician before making any diet or exercise changes.