Native to Beijing, China, napa cabbage is a celery-colored, leafy cabbage that has a mild and slightly sweet flavor. Its water content is higher than traditional cabbage, making it crisp and refreshing.
Napa Cabbage has been to show to help with:
- Improving heart health
- Strengthening bones and teeth
- Maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Preventing and managing asthma
- Normalizing blood sugar levels in individuals with diabetes
- Regulating hormone levels and emotions
- Relieving PMS symptoms
Featured Meal: Tuna Poke Grain Bowl
This nutritious, crunchy green adds a hearty punch of vitamins to this popular grain bowl, which features kale, shredded cabbage, cucumber, quinoa, carrots, scallions, ginger, edamame, avocado, tuna poke, sesame seeds, almonds, and miso sesame ginger dressing.