CoreLife Lessons is an educational series presented by CoreLife Eatery featuring industry experts speaking on a variety of health and wellness topics.
Upcoming CoreLife Lessons:
- “Eating to Become the Healthiest You” by Dr. Max Zart, The Healthiest You Chiropractic Center (Sunday, August 6 – Strongsville, OH)
- “How Nutrition Impacts Diabetes” by Aaron Lambert, Whole Health Nutrition (Tuesday, August 8 – Vestal, NY and YouTube Livestream)
Some of our past events have included:
- “Core 4 of Wellness” by Dr. Kaushal B. Nanavati, SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- “Fueling for Fitness: Get the Facts” by Todd Mansfield, CoreLife Eatery
- “Chronic Pain: A Fresh View, A New Perspective” by Dr. Matt Bennett, UHS Pain Center
- “What is the CoreLife Challenge” by Todd Mansfield, CoreLife Eatery and Dr. Matt Bennett, UHS Pain Center
- “Health Starts with a Healthy Gut” by Aaron Lambert, Whole Health Nutrition
- “Overcome the Sitting Disease” by Kevin Webb, KW Fitness
- “Lyme Disease and Diet: What You Need to Know” by Dr. Ronald Stram, Stram Center for Integrative Medicine
Can’t make an event in person? Tune into our YouTube channel for an online stream. Join our email list now and get notified when we’re live! Just complete the information below.
We cover a variety of topics related to health, food, exercise and beyond. For more information about CoreLife Lessons, or to request a specific topic or speaker, contact Meggan Camp, community relations director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you watch or attend one of our past lectures? If so, we’d love your feedback! Please complete our survey. It only takes a minute!